I have a New 320E Cat excavator on lease for next year. Looking to keep it running after project I am currently running is completed. My service area footprint is from Oxnard Ca, to San Luis Obispo Ca. My project completion date is 8 to 12 months from date of this post. "very clean machine, very low hrs"
Welcome to the Forums WGE!:drinkup
Hope you like the forum, have you been reading on here for a while or just find out about it... Q1: What are the haul in and haul out terms? Hired specialty hauler or your own rig? * Q2: Do you have a crew with insurance etc? or is it just excavator with operator only...
I hire a hauling company to deal with hauling and i have employees if that's what your asking as far as help goes. I do have insurance. I have a 2 million dollar liability policy and a 300,000 equipment damage policy. I'm licensed and bonded. Just incorporated it state of California also. Been running equipment for 14 years. Started at age 21 after spending 2 years on Bearing Sea for USCG. Been pulling some form of lever since i was a sophomore in high-school. Look at some of my work at www.willhitegrading.com . Click on the home page photo of the excavator to take you to my company Facebook page. Search my name Michael Willhite at LinkedIn to look at my experience. I'm 34 years old so looking for jobs that continue to challenge my skill set. I work mainly on high end estates "currently working on a 10 mill estate project" in rocky and mountain terrain. I am building trade c12 "Earthwork and paving" i don't do paving its just under my license.
How do i get off probation?
Nice website!:thumbsup You are now. Need 3 posts.