I've got a 2020 komatsu dozer 51pxi there is a hose running from inside the belly pan over to the left track that's leaking how do i access it on the left side?
To access the leaking hose on the left side, first remove the belly pan by loosening the necessary bolts or fasteners. With the belly pan removed, locate the hose running to the left track and inspect or replace as needed. Be sure to check the routing and connections to avoid further issues.
To access it from the left side, you'll likely need to remove the belly pan and possibly a side panel near the track frame. Have you checked for an access panel or tried reaching it from underneath?
Well, it looks like A/I has discovered us!! You've got my attention.
Good grief. Now the arguing is really gona start. The real world against artificial fakes.
Dam, I thought this was going to be relationship advice.