Hello all, I am looking to get an aux. hyd. connection block for my TL130. It appears that this block is the same for the 130, 140, and 150 as well as the rebranded Gehls and Mustangs. The 150 seems to use a different mounting bracket but the correct one can be obtained. I have checked around locally and on Machinerytrader and see very few parts machines. If there are any Takeuchi parts machines or parts machine dealers you know of I would like to hear about them. It is available new from the dealer. Since it is not a necessary part I want to shop a little. Please send a PM. Thanks in advance. The pic shows a machine with the block installed.
hi dirtdigger Don't know Takeuchi at all but the aux connector looks a lot like Bobcats one. If push comes to shove replace block with 2 local connectors and block the little return line. Done it before, it may be a bit more difficult to release the connectors, thats all. regards Wilfried
Thanks, I'll have to check into the bobcat type. If they are the same I will have more machines to get a used one from. I do not have any block right now, my machine did not come with one. I would like to add one because there is no support for the aux hyd connectors without the mounting block. I had an issue (not my doing) where an attachment with short hoses was used and it bent the hard lines behind the couplers. I was able to bend them back but at $90.00 each I don't want to have to replace them if they get broken or crimped. The pressure relief is an added bonus.
The block you are looking for is called a faster valve. When Takeuchi first started putting them on machines my Takeuchi rep said they were buying them from Bobcat so they might be cheaper from a Bobcat dealer. They are a good support for the couplers but their main purpose is relieving coupler pressure when hooking attachments to the machine. As you push the couplers together the half in the block slides in and dumps the pressure in that line into the case drain line in the middle.