Anyone know where there might be a big mobile crusher coming up for sale? Jaw type, about 60" x 48" will do, tracks or wheels, cheers, Gordon
Not as big as you're looking for, but it's a start.... http://www.mylittlesalesman.com/fro...917-caed75fe92bc&item=401952&ind=1&status=all
Found a couple more: http://www.amking.com/mining-equipment/crushing-equipment/jaw-crushers/3K-PV02 http://www.mqequipment.com.au/CATALOG/CJ_JawCrushers_1.html http://www.savonaequip.com/jawcrushers.asp
Its a start for sure, but too small for me, thanks
Sorry, but thanks anyway, we need a mobile crusher for this job, we already have access to plenty of the elements themselves. cheers,
www.triadmachinery.com we sale metso crushers. I think we might have a rental fleet machine being sold.
Thanks, I don't see anything in your Triad stocklist which might suit, but if you have a 140-200 ton unit coming off hire I'd be keen to know about it, cheers,,
Rock and Dirt
There aren't many companies, or units for that matter that size. Metso Lt140(almost) Metso Lt160(if they still make it) Terex XA750 (almost) Sandvik UJ640 There are probably more, but those are the only mobile primaries i've heard of. At least that big of a primary.
The largest we can manufacture is 35"x47" Mobile Jaw http://www.yfcrusher.com/crusher1.0/Portable-Jaw-Crusher.html
Goood list of machine, thanks for the info
Don't even thinj about on from yfcrusher. It says china on it. That means it will be a pile of sh-- which you will regret buying from day one.
Check out Elrus they usally have or can get you what you want. http://www.elrus.com/
Hi Gordon Hi I'm Bonnie I work for Neil Jackson contracting in Nelson of new Zealand we have a HR240G-5 crusher like you talked about in one of your posts and we are needing new jaws and seen you mite no how to get some straight out of japan please reply and my boss Neil Jackson would like to get in contact if possible, thanks, Bonnie
No worries Bonnie and I've already asked the question in Japan. Please ask Neil to call me tomorrow on 0800127263 , Gordon
You bought machines from us???
Its a real shame if he's going to bad mouth he can't do it in a way which suggests he's been to school in his life. The Chinese crusher elements have become quite popular here in New Zealand, mainly because of a super low price in comparison to real crushers. There's usually a certain type of buyer this appeals to and he doesn't even begin to understand the cost of downtime and lost production while he replaces every bearing. He still thinks its viable to replace the entire element when the back blows out of it in a year or two in hard rock. They have. Place sure, just not my place. Cheers,
Pity you can't edit these posts, I wasn't having a shot at you yfcrusher and just want to make that clear. I'd welcome anyone to have a shot at any crusher product but I think its proper to do it in a clear way with the issues spelled out and not just in an outburst with no substance. My previous post should also read "They have a place sure, just not my place"
Thank you so much for your lesson in stating the obvious, who do you think needs to know this, in a forum for machinery experts?
Try Astec AggReCon West. Im pretty sure that the big trailer mount jaw in our yard is theirs. Heres a web address: http://www.astecaggreconwest.com/
I have one for sale... It is a 2004 Terex