Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mobile crushing plants.

JTL · 2008-12-05 15:16

Heres a couple plants I've worked on over the years.

Replies16
  1. #1curly2008-12-05 15:34

    Nice little operation there, much better than the jury rigged stuff I've worked around. Thanks for sharing.

  2. #2stretch2008-12-07 19:31

    Sometimes those larger mobile operations are so large, I can't tell if they're mobile or permanent. I gotta admit, those are some nice plants in those pics. :notworthy

  3. #3ezz12009-06-12 09:12

    we are looking for parker or pegson or B/L portable jaw crushing plant complete with feed hopper; vibrating grizzly feeder; 30” x 42” jaw crusher; under crusher discharge conveyor; self-contained with CAT diesel engine and 100KW generator; hydraulic system to run vibrating feeder, under crusher discharge conveyor and one off plant conveyor; self-cleaning belt magnet; all mounted on a triple axle portable chassis with twelve 11:00 x 22.5 tires and wheels; lights, brakes,

  4. #4ZTS Plant2009-06-17 18:12

    Hi ezz1, are you still looking for a crusher as a dealer mate of mine has just traded one of these machines in and is looking for a quick sale. He is in england so i'm not sure if transporting the machine would be an issue or not. Let me know and I can make an enquiry for you or get him to contact you.

  5. #5D5G2009-06-17 20:14

    WOW! Those are some big 'mobile' plants there. Cool stuff.

  6. #6MrKomatsu2009-06-18 07:22

    the BRJ350-BRJ450's Komatsu makes are very cool.....Mobil crusher on a excavator carbody.....

  7. #7EZ TRBO2009-06-24 17:53

    Some nice looking outfits. I've got a few from work of the different ones, we run 3 crushing plants and one sand plant as well as a wash plant for rock. Trbo

  8. #8MrKomatsu2009-06-24 18:06

    we also have the Koleburg Pioneer's......

  9. #9MrKomatsu2009-06-24 18:15

    Moblie crushers

  10. #10ZTS Plant2009-06-26 20:48

    Hi Guys, in the UK we run Metso, Pegson, Finlay and Extec crushers all mobile units, let me know if you need any units because a few of my mates deal in them and can export anywhere in the world! I spoke to a couple and the are handling a lot of export machines because the dollar is strong against the pound. No problem exporting they tell me!

  11. #11oakland2009-06-27 22:42

    nice pics JTL i have seen a few good sized plants around this area, such as westerns plant and the fast pack crusher.

  12. #12JTL2010-05-31 21:54

    A little bump for doobie! I always loved working on crushers. Some people think I'm nuts, but one thing about them, there isnt much down time because of weather. Seems like someone is always needing rock, so that keeps them going as well. I havent worked around one in about 5 years, but Im always looking for a plant some where to look at. I really should take more pictures!

  13. #13Cat is ALL2010-06-01 11:07

    You get the right crew of people and working on the crusher can be fairly enjoyable, maybe a little repetitive at times. Beats office work though, some nice spreads in there jtl.

  14. #14doobie2010-06-01 23:14

    Great Pics JTL, I haven't been crushing for very long but I can see myself doing it for as long as I can.

  15. #15HCF2012-05-30 23:01

    I work there! Lol. Not there but at JCI. I guess if you have good truck drivers this whole plant can be up and running in less than a day. Reality is a different thing though.

  16. #16CMX Charlie2012-06-11 21:41

    Wow great to see the euipment in action!! I am new to the industry and so happy that I have had the opportunity to get involved.