Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Identify Takeuchi warning light

Jordan ยท 2019-01-20 17:44

Can anyone tell me what this warning light is for. Its flashing at times, on a takeuchi LT126 I am looking at purchasing. If anyone has manuals to share, that would be cool too! Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1Tags2019-01-20 18:40

    I'm going to take a wild guess and say air filter restriction? Somebody with more knowledge on a TL26 will chime in soon I'm sure

  2. #2tool_king2019-01-20 22:34

    Yes that is for air filter restriction.What is your email address ? I can email you the operation ,parts and service manual on the TL126. thanks Ed

  3. #3Jordan2019-01-20 22:54

    Thank You!!!

  4. #4fast_st2019-01-21 08:33

    It could mean you're going down the rabbit hole yeah, ** restriction, bang and blow that filter out.

  5. #5tool_king2019-01-21 10:08

    You could possibly have air filter sensor wire shorting out .Check wires .