Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IH TD20 Series 200

HydraMacDieHard79 ยท 2019-03-27 11:15

Found this guy on Youtube I used to watch, Crazy some of the stuff he did But he Surely knew what he was talking about... Looked up that Dozer he had IH TD-20 Dozer. Didn't find much... Tractor data didn't show much but tractors.fandom did... apparently, 2,963 units built from 58-61 That was before my Time, I grew up on Old Michigans / Clarks, Terex's, IH, etc being a Concrete/Construction family. What's the rarity of these? Man, I'd love one in the near future. P.s are there any old Heavy Equipment shows in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio?

Replies2
  1. #1InsleyGuy2019-03-29 23:32

    The HCEA will have their annual convention in Bowling Green OH this coming September.

  2. #2BartDHull2019-04-08 01:00

    I have a 1959 IH TD-15 I pulled from the Arizona desert last year. It is quite a unusual beast. Starts on gas (not a pony motor, the engine starts on gas) and when it warms up you push in a lever and it shuts off the ignition and carburator and switches to a diesel injection pump. I'm close to getting it to start on gas, finishing rebuild on gas start carburator. I have spark and compression, just need fuel.... I can't wait to hear it roar. 9.1 liter diesel...