I need to order a pump(theres 3 pumps) rebuild and an injector seal kit. The engine is a 3LB1 which is a common engine so you would think this would be easy to find on the internet, but apparently not. Also, after running for a while the glow plug light will turn on, still runs properly, my searching said this could be a relay. Ill check the glow plugs for power next time it comes on. Anyone a dealer for this engine or can point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance
The pumps and injectors are cheap enough to just replace them.. I can’t speak of the quality of the pumps BUT.. I KNOW the injectors are junk.. it’s best to send them to AN HONEST inj shop.. If your only replacing 1 pump, & buying 1 off the web, you should buy all 3.. as a matched set..
Sounds like an expensive repair when all work fine other than the o rings? No?
Where are ya in NC? I'm near Asheville. I have all my fuel injector related stuff fixed by Turbo Diesel & electric in Greenville. I order isuzu parts from blue ridge diesel in virginia, or sometimes nkr diesel online. Nkr only sells parts for "truck engines," which the 3lb1 is probably too small to be in any trucks. I have a 4jb1 in my ihi 55j, so a lot of the 4jb1 truck engine parts match my industrial style 4jb1. Are you talking injector pump for fuel, or hydraulic pumps?
I’m in SC.. by Lake Marion. Wasn’t your question about fuel injection.?? Is one of your pumps just leaking.?? I can tackle that for u.. but it sounds like u already have a fuel shop u use..
Hi simglesupra, I send you Service Manual for ISUZU Engine 3LB1 . Fuel Pump is ZEXEL Brand. Regards - Stefano TCM Parts
Thanks for the information and the manual fellas, helps a lot! Sorry for thr confusion, I'm referring to the fuel pumps Thepumpguysc, can I ship these to you? Any idea on turn around time? Thank you
Most definitely.. Click on my screen name and “start a conversation” Or use my screen name in your mail server at aoldotcom to swap address’s..