Well my buddy recently bought a 35J from an older woman whos husband passed away. Well he never made it back to get his machine from the woods so this thing has been sitting in a very hard to reach area at the bottom of a hill for the past 10 months. Long story short we got the battery out and charged it up and made it back out there with some basic tools. The engine turns over fine, but it wont fire not even a sign of it wanting to fire. So I pulled the fuel line hose off the fuel pump to see if it was pumping fuel and it was. Then I cracked the injector lines to see if any fuel was making it to the injectors. It was wet but when I turned it over there was no fuel pumping out of the lines? Not sure how much pressure these little engines need?. So as a last resort I pulled the air cleaner off and gave it a little shot of ether and it still didnt fire but when I did that it started turning over very slow. This thing has got me stumped, we're positive it was running when it was put there. I thought for sure it would fire off the ether but it didnt. Anyone have any suggestions? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also the engine is a Isuzu 3LD1, same as in John Deere C series minis and hitachis. and some bobcats from what I hear. I've talked to IHI corporate in kentucky and they seem to think it needs to be re-primed anyone know of the easiest way to do this?
ttt please.