Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IMT Crane

building27 ยท 2015-02-05 20:55

Does anyone know where I might find an IMT crane remote? Doesn't matter to me if its used, I just can't afford dealer prices right now? Thanks in advance for any help!

Replies4
  1. #1ohiofleet2015-02-07 19:23

    B and B auto crane he works on all makes of crane and buils his own remotes at a fair price just google him

  2. #2FSERVICE2015-02-07 21:13

    what functions do you need? what size or number IMT? what happened to the 1 on it? iv had 1 stolen off my old service truck!! yes they are $$$$

  3. #3building272015-02-09 21:28

    Hey thanks ohiofleet, I'll give a call tomorrow. Yeah it was stolen and I haven't found the crane remote black market yet!

  4. #4jjimbo2015-02-10 23:27

    I have one that I would sell But you may want to look at replacing with radio from company like kartek or omnie the one that i have is wired