Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IMT DSC12 Mechanics truck.

cps ยท 2009-12-21 16:16

Anyone use or have any info on this type of Service truck? They have a more European look to them and might be suited to our roads etc! They look to based on a Mercedes Sprinter pick-up base unit like the middle pic, (Think in the U.S there known as freightliners) Have seen these on the net and cant help but think... Thats what I Need!! Look forward to your replies CPS View attachment merc pick.bmp

Replies4
  1. #1qball2009-12-21 16:59

    imt builds an incredibly stout service body. you would be hard pressed to find a finer body.

  2. #2Hardline2009-12-21 17:38

    IMT makes a good crane and the Dominator series bodies are also nice. JJ

  3. #3LonestarCobra2009-12-21 19:07

    The IMT beds and cranes are the best. I have run Auto-Crane, IMT, and Stellar, all new when I got them, and the IMT was hands down the best bed and crane. Auto Crane makes a good crane, but the IMT is faster and just as strong. That little Euro looking truck would get a man laughed at in these parts.

  4. #4cps2009-12-22 19:09

    Thanks for the replies! I hear what your saying Lonestar, so its true what they say ''every things bigger in Texas'':drinkup Just maybe a little to big for our wee roads here!! Still that little truck with U.S style body and crane would be great very my job! I know theres threads all ready about service trucks but any pics would be great! Cheers CPs