hello, i was just quoted by WTC a PLD 40 track table and i was alittle taken back by the price. would anyone on here have a used track table. 40' table with the electric impact. im located on the east coast and would like to inspect if someone is has a used one. thanks for your help.
Just build the bloody thing, there's nothing magic about them. I've worked with several of them and I've often thought if I built one I would make the whole thing with legs on pivots points, couple hydraulic cylinders to lower the whole works down flat to the floor for moving the track groups on and off. That would be the Cadillac version though, LOL. I'm not a fan of the shoe lifters, rather have some kind of manipulator to move the shoes. Maybe I'm dense but how do you clean the backside of the shoes, and get the paint off the new chains before bolting the shoes back on? I always scuffed the new chains up on the table. How big a track group will you be wanting to work with?
What Lantraxo says.... I used to have a linky to a manuf of a bunch of track working tools, press's and such but can't find it. And I googled what you posted to no avail. Post up a linky, and the price you were quoted, I'll try to give you a nakpin estimate.