Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

innovative1 (introduction)

innovative1 ยท 2007-01-02 14:36

Hello Everyone I just recently signed up with the forum. I have been in the heavy equipment maintenance industry for 22 years. I started as an apprentice mechanic, and for the last 14 years have been an equipment superintendent. I have primarily worked on large heavy civil construction projects, specifically, eathfill dams. During which, I have been exposed to several types of earthmoving equipment from a multitude of manufacturers. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to work for organizations that were deeply committed to training and education. Currently, I am working on designing products that can be used by the equipment maintenance professionals during the repair phase. I believe there are several areas in which one can improve overall equipment availability while increasing equipment lifecycles through product design. I have read several threads and I am very impressed by the knowledge and understanding that all forum members have regarding equipment. I look forward to communicating with such a great group.

Replies2
  1. #1Steve Frazier2007-01-02 14:44

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup I'm happy you've joined us!! Have a look around and jump in wherever you like!

  2. #2Countryboy2007-01-02 20:59

    Yes, Welcome to HEF!:drinkup So you design tools?