Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Insley H-600 Help

Wrenches85 ยท 2024-04-29 16:34

Hello! New here... I need some help getting the value of a Insley H-600. Tag in the door only gives a serial number, H73040. My grandfather passed away and now the family needs to sell it. It starts and moves. I have been searching all over and it just doesn't seem to be common. Thanks so much for the help!

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-04-30 05:04

    It looks in pretty decent shape for an older hoe. It looks like it was well cared for. Really hard to compare to another machine. For a value I'd guess $7500 as a starting point, maybe more if everything works properly and the engine is strong with no smoke or blow-by.

  2. #2henry.452024-05-01 04:52

    Hello! Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Unfortunately, Insley H-600 is not a very common tractor, so it might be hard to find information. Can you please tell me more about the tractor's condition? How old is it? Are there any other details or features that you can see? This will help me give you a better idea of its value. I'll do my best to assist you.