Hey y'all, I have 1999 416c, a very nice machine with 600 hrs on a dealer installed engine. My problem is after running the machine for 20 minutes or so engine power and rpm's drop of drastically. If you lift off the foot feed for a couple of seconds the power comes back but only for 10 seconds or so. I have change the lift pump and the filters. It seems like a lack of fuel but only after warm up. The high pressure pump has 4 wires, 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. I have disconnected the weather pack connector for the 2 on bottom and it seemed better but only for short time. Why does it run good cold and then no power when it warms up. Could the shut off solenoid be breaking down and restricting fuel flow? I am an automotive mechanic, so I understand how things work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you would like an electrical schematic please post a machine Serial Number.
Here is that plate
I ran into something like that one time. Seemed to be a shop towel floating around in tank after running for a while it would get sucked into intake pipe and restrict fuel flow. After it would set a while it would drift away from the pipe. PS that was factory installed shop towel
I will check thanks
Check your message inbox for an electrical schematic.
Thank you sir!