Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

international 3600 boom swing

circa1977 ยท 2014-01-14 12:56

im new to the forum, i recently bought an international 3600 backhoe.. the machine is in excellent shape for its age, enclosed glass cab, six cylinder and hydrostatic transmission... 1700 hrs. the machine runs, drives great good power, the only issue is the boom does not want to swing left unless you are running another hydraulic function.. any feedback would be much appreciated...

Replies5
  1. #1circa19772014-01-15 08:12

    nobody???

  2. #2Tinkerer2014-01-15 10:39

    I know you need a fast answer circa1977. It takes little time for someone that has the answer for your problem to see this thread and read this. Have patience you will get your help. I can't help, but I would if I could.

  3. #3circa19772014-01-15 18:26

    oh yeah, i understand... im just trying to get some minds rousted up.....

  4. #4tuney4432014-01-31 01:07

    If I'm not mistaken,the 3600 hoe was used on the 3820 which I owned once many moons ago.There are very finicky swing valves that need to be timed using a calibrated beaker and your watch.

  5. #5circa19772014-02-14 14:45

    yeah I think I need to get a good manual for this machine, one that explains things in detail..