I lubed the heater fan today via the side dash, and now shes poping the thermal relay every time I try to start the machine. Key on acc it rarly pops even with everything on. Where is the relay at? Got any Ideas on what I did. don't see any wires off, etc.
Do you mean a circuit breaker? I'm not aware of any circuit breakers on my other model C so I'm not sure what you mean exactly. A tripped circuit breaker should be easy to find, just trace the fat red wire back from the starter till it doesn't have voltage anymore. Or search that right console for the fat red wire with juice while the breaker is off. Do you have a round accessory relay in the far back corner of that area? that's the first place the power goes so start there. Also inside the right console I'd be looking for shorted wires at the back of the switch and the start/neutral relays (if you have them on that model?)