I have a 1978 international 4140 skid loader with a chrysler industrial H105 gas engine in it . I was trying to find information on where I can either purchase a new cylinoid for the starter that is on the stater. Or a new one altogether. I have the starter the was on it but is does not have a part # .Thanks
Take it to a local rebuild shop.
Seems like industrial chryslers used some odd starters, but the solenoid should be fairly easy to find even if you can't find any number stamped on it anywhere, just go by pictures. You at least have a starter manufacturer name, right? a pic of the starter might help to.
Reach out to HEF member HydraMacDieHard79. He had a FB group dedicated to H105’s.
The starter does have a dimmer chrysler embem on it and a # this is a picture of it .But I haven't been able to find anything . I will try reach out to HydaMacDiehard79 . Thanks