Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International 4700 Exhaust Elbow

redneckracin ยท 2020-08-11 08:12

Good day all. I am looking for a source for this exhaust elbow in red. I contacted IH and they want somewhere around $220 dollars for it which seems absurd to me. The part number is "2009077C2". There has to be an aftermarket source or a salvage yard that has this available. I appreciate the help!

Replies4
  1. #1DMiller2020-08-21 22:04

    Need to access Walker or Donaldson HD exhaust catalogs or find a dealer near to you and see if they can cross reference or dig up a diagram for the chassis series.

  2. #2DMiller2020-08-21 22:11

    See if you can find by application in these pages, if walker does not list a number they do not make aftermarket. https://www.walkerexhaust.com/products/commercial-vehicle/commercial-catalog.html

  3. #3kenh2020-08-21 23:26

    You can download the Donaldson catalog. Even flanges are available to fabricate pipes. Or check with muffler shops, Bet they could make one up in lass than an hour.

  4. #4petepilot2020-08-22 00:08

    grandrock after mkt. may have it`but they only sell through dealers