I HAVE A TD 20 WAS RUNNING FINE THEN IT RAN OUT OF FUEL. FILLED IT UP AND DID ALL THE MUTUAL BS AND IT WONT START I AM THINKING PUMP AND INJECTORS ANY THOUGHTS?:Banghead
Try to bleed the injector lines at the injectors starting with #1 until you see fuel while cranking it over.
HI, I would suspect that if you have run the tank that low, any "crud" in the bottom of the tank has been drawn through the fuel system. If you try to prime it and no fuel comes through, start with any cleanable screens and the fuel filters, if no joy there, start from the fuel line exit point from the tank and check all fittings and line for blockage. Any sharp elbows (e.g. 90 deg turns) are a good place to jam up the fuel supply. If you work away from the tank, you should have a steady flow of fuel following you! Hope that assists, let us know how you get on.