Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

internet source for DOT annual safety inspection

Hydro101 ยท 2006-11-08 18:03

I've been looking for those white DOT annual safety inspection stickers. I can't seem to find them on the internet anywhere. Does anyone have a source I could buy them at, preferably on the internet. thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Orchard Ex2006-11-08 19:11

    http://www.jjkeller.com

  2. #2Jeff D.2006-11-08 22:59

    Here's another. http://www.iowa80.com/iowa80/shop?method=product&prodid=00072

  3. #3Dwan Hall2006-11-08 23:32

    Print this and tape it in your truck Nothing says it has to be a certin form. I beleave it can even be hand writen if you want it to be as long as it has a discription of the truck, date the inspection was done and ware the original is kept. this one does not even say ware it is kept or who did the inspection. This one has passed every year here on my trucks for the last 5 years.

  4. #4Dwan Hall2006-11-08 23:34

    Print this and tape it in your truck Nothing says it has to be a certin form. I beleave it can even be hand writen if you want it to be as long as it has a discription of the truck, date the inspection was done and ware the original is kept. this one does not even say ware it is kept or who did the inspection. This one has passed every year here on my trucks for the last 5 years. Waiting for another 21 sec to post.