These were oil sealed.
nah, they are half good..lol..nothing like regular maintenance on a machine to prevent that....
Just turn the pin 180 and get another 500 hours
They sent kit to change over to grease 2 months ago
was that because the oil one was defective by design? who gets to pay to weld in the new bearings?
Owner, this is the forth one we've switched over they we're all about the same, and it's all the pins and bushings that get changed over
What is that from?
Back a few years ago that used to be pretty common on Komatsu wheel loaders. People just wouldn't pull everything apart every 1,000 hours or so and replace all the seals.
I would have hoped you would not have to pull them apart every 1,000 hours but I guess that's not the case.
The old CAT oil sealed cartridges lasted over 10,000 in my experience, which I will admit was rather limited.....
Deere 744k
844k had a fiber bushing they didnt work out so well. Changed a few to gease also... not to many hours. Like 3000 or so.