Hey guys, I have a new Kubota SVL90 with the Kubota 14 pin work tool connector installed. I also have a Cat 299d XHP with it's 14 pin connector. With the Cat I purchased a Dozer blade that uses the electrical connector to direct the hydraulics to the different cylinders for 6 way control. I have a 14pin to 14pin pigtail kit from Kubota, and a pinout for the Kubota side; but I have no idea what the corresponding pins are on the Cat tools, specifically the dozer blade. The Cat user manual is worthless as it only shows a couple pins for "a typical lift arm connection." Couldn't find anything online as well. I'm not 100% sure the Kubota and Cat are not the same, but I'd like to be able to confirm it before just hooking things up. I do know the dozer blade has a pin present on a connection the Kubota says is unused, so I'm thinking they aren't the same. Any help is appreciated! - Josh
You should be able to tell which pins are wired on the blade. Those valves are usually a simple two wire, hot and ground. So, all you really need to check is that the corresponding pins on the Kubota are hot and ground using a volt meter and that those pins are controlled by the switch you intend to use in the cab to control the valve.