Hi, I brought a 2001 model Isuzu FRR500 the radio was missing and the gauges didnt work on the dash(the speedo worked so has not been changed) I got a radio and dash out of a 2006 frr and it all worked fine except the tacho did not work(apparently they changed in the later ones because the speedo is digital) So i went and brought another dash out of the correct one and now the radio does not turn on. Basicly i have a 2001 truck and dash but a 2006 radio, anyone know why it wouldn't work? its not asking for codes either. Cheers, Nick
Does the radio light up at all? or is it totally dead? I would try to get a hold of a wiring diagram for both trucks and compare the pin outs. I've seen on other vehicles where the constant power and switched power wires are in different pin locations even though the connector is the same.
Thanks for the reply. Turns out the fuse blew:Banghead, never thought to check it as the backlight worked just didn't display anything. All working now
speedometer and fuel gauge not working hi there , i got isuzu FRR500 2002 . its speedometer stops sometime and sometimes work and now its fuel gauge stopped as well. Is there any basic checks that i need to perform or any info regarding how much it cost to put another dash ?? is it worth putting second hand dash ?? please help me out. thanks a lot..