Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 1400B ser 315306 service manual

T.Rock ยท 2022-05-22 19:41

I have been looking for a service manual but all i find are for later serial numbered backhoes. I know it has the perkins engine and spicer crt4 2008 transmission, It was built in 1985. i can not find info for even the transmission? You would think jcb would have info available if they have any desire for future customers. But like most companies only the current customers are of any importance. If anyone can help, i would very much appreciate it! Thanks from Wyoming usa T.Rock

Replies6
  1. #1T.Rock2022-05-22 20:03

    Getting ready to build doors for it so I can lock it up for safety. Im putting it to use excavating for my house first. Its been interesting learning about the mechanics of it, I have run big equipment over the years and like working on machinery so this is a nice challenge.

  2. #2T.Rock2022-05-22 20:31

    Removed the rubber mat, going to clean it up, prime and paint then put the mat back after I do the doors. I like tools! This ones the coolest, more power, damn big and it does the job i hate the most, real easy, DIGGING!

  3. #3T.Rock2022-05-22 20:34

    Made templates for the doors, should be getting the steel soon for them. It had the exploding glass doors originally but the only thing left when i bought it was the glass in the hinges.

  4. #4casey5182022-06-20 20:42

    Made driver side door for mime from lexan. Used the passenger side as a template but bent the lean the opposite way for the driver side.

  5. #5T.Rock2022-06-20 22:42

    Those look nice. Is the bottom angled in? I was thinking about lexan wasnt sure about how to shape it and ended up welding a frame, im putting glass in the top and bottom. I like welding but I cant claim to be a welder.

  6. #6casey5182022-06-21 09:40

    Yea. I clamped em to a saw horse with a cross 2x4 at the bend line and made quick passes with a torch till I got it to bend. Steel frame would be more secure though.