Hey All! Long time no convers! I hope this msg goes out. Got a new computer, so things kinda messed up. Anyway- Gotta JCB 1400B Xtenda, and all the dipper and boom hoses were leaking. So, I talked boss into replacing them all. It had been leaking so bad and for so long, it was real crudded up, in between the booms and dipper, etc. So- I took all the hoses off, I think was 12, and took the dipper off, so I could pressure wash everything I could. Was real bad. Ok- Got that done, (took pictures before), but, before I could ck what I had installed out, boss came by and we decided to replace 3 more hoses, that were in between the boom and the cab. One was below the other and one off to the side, that I stuck a pencil in, so, I ddnd see no no problem bout remembering where they went. Well, anyway, everything works fine! All 15 hoses routed and connected! Works fast! EXCEPT- only if you like using the xtenda boom pedal for the dipper and the right stick(forward and back), fir the xtenda! Ha! Ive tagged and changed em around too many times, skinned up, bleeding, cussing, etc. Need help. Does anyone have, or know how I can get a diagram of the hydraulic hoses for this machine? Just the back half even. JCB 1400B. Xtenda boom.. Thanks a lot Guys! Signed-Oily skinned and bleeding! Johnel.
I have the service manual but, it doesn't show the hose routing. The parts manual will show that. A JCB dealer would have access to the parts manual. Or, 777parts.com will let you have access to it for 24 hours. But, they charge $10.00 for it. https://777parts.net/jcb/1400B-4WD/s1079039.html Use colored zip ties on the hoses and the fittings they are on before separating them. When you run out of single color pairs use 2 zip ties on each hose and the fitting it is on.
Hey! Hello Tinkerer! Ive tried to msg you back several times. I think Im just too dumb to figure out how to do the P.M. msging. If you could xplain how, I would really appreciate it, cause I really could use the info. I plan on going out to site tomo, so am gonna wait till then to pay for the access to the parts manual, but would surely like to have to have the service one also. Thanks for yr time!
I had to leave home for a while. I received all of your messages. Check your PM box. Or your email inbox. The link to my google Drive is in the last Pm you sent me.
Lay the boom on the ground and trace the lines from the cylinder in question back to the valve blocks.
You need something like this, and it should be in the service manual.