I have a chance to buy a JCB 185 robot for cheap. Both rear wheels are angled up like it has broken axles. But I'm sure there isn't just one axle across both wheels. can any one tell me if its just bearings or are there planetary gears in it, Also how hard is it to find used parts for these ? any one know of a JCB bone yard ? thanks
Run away from it........really fast.
I had an idea. thats why even though i found it yesterday it isnt in my yard already.
It should just be a solid axle shaft going thru a axle housing, with a chain gear on the inside. Then a chain connects the axle to the drive motor. If the wheels aren't straight, my guess is the axle housing are bent. Either that or the axle bearings are completely shot.
I WILL HELP PEOPLE ... The first 900 people who write "STAY AT HOME" I WILL SEND $ 50,000.00 Consider this example: "STAY AT HOME" ANNOUNCEMENT: This award is for people who have never won our award before, please if you never won before, stay away from this, let others win too
Uh, sundown57, do you want to explain the post above, or should I just delete it?
Hey, I want my 50k!