Hells all. I got a JCB 1CX, also called 208 s. Its impossible to find the drain plug for the hudraulic tank. The machete using engine 10w30 oil for the hudraulic system. Best regards Elsson.
I’m having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?
If you cant find the plug for the bottom, you could suck the tank out with a pail vacuum system quite easily and fast. Might take 3 pails, but if you can get a pipe or hose to the botom of the tank it is easy to suck if the oil is warm or hot. Can suck cold also, just harder. Have you seen the pail vacuum system. It was on a post here before. It can suck to only a few drops left, probably more than the spiggot in the bottom of the tank will leave behind. Simon C
I just clean out both chain cases with a suck bucket and one side was completely over full as the drive motor is leaking. The suck bucket had to work extra hard on that side but it got every drop. lol