Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 208S 1CX. LOST MY DRIVE/LOADER HYDRAULICS

JerryMonticello ยท 2024-07-20 01:53

I recently experienced a runaway diesel engine for the first time. WOW, that was a really crazy time. Thank God for neighbor Bob. Anyway back 2 problem at hand. Engine starts fine but I have no drive/loader HYDRAULICS. My backhoe/ outriggers work. Anybody know what isolates the forward HYDRAULICS. I think electrical . Possibly the joystick controls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1Kobe Steel2024-07-20 08:34

    Hello Sir From what I can see you are correct. The machine supplies oil from the P3 pump to the remote controls via a pressure reducing valve with a 3 position 3 way dump solenoid valve. This arrangement changes depending on the serial number. See attached for basic arrangement. hope this helps Kind regards

  2. #2JerryMonticello2024-07-21 00:32

    greatly appreciated. now can hopefully find the problem. its a bit tricky cuz jcb doesnt use color coded wiring diagrams and wiring on this is definitely not stock.somewhat a rats nest. thanks again