Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 214 Series 3 parts manual

br2an ยท 2015-06-11 12:33

Hi, I just purchased a 2001 JCB 214 and was wondering if there is an online parts manual available anywhere. I found the operators manuals as well as a service one online but no parts. Brian

Replies7
  1. #1hookedondiesel2015-06-12 06:59

    Better hurry, looks like it's the last one he has. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JCB-214-4-S...loader-parts-catalog-manual-NEW-/380588881406

  2. #2br2an2015-06-14 20:49

    Thanks for the link but is there any way to check if this is the right manual for my machine? I emailed the seller but still no reply 2 days later. The picture on the front of the manual looks like a 214 with 4 wheel steering.

  3. #3hookedondiesel2015-06-15 06:29

    Whats your serial number.

  4. #4br2an2015-06-15 08:46

    Slp214tcyu0900118

  5. #5hookedondiesel2015-06-18 05:22

    The one advertised is for serial numbers M469087 and up. You usually take the last six numbers to identify your machine so I would call them and make sure its for your machine first.

  6. #6br2an2015-06-18 08:24

    Just heard back from my dealer. They have one available in the system for $127 Canadian. Better price than Ebay (for me) and I know it will be the right one. Thanks for the help.

  7. #7hookedondiesel2015-06-18 09:59

    Good stuff.:thumbsup