Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 214 year ID help?

actionpaintball ยท 2014-02-17 09:23

I am trying to get some parts online and had a few dealers tell me my backhoe should have a regular 16 digit VIN. This is the only plate ID I could find. Some years have part number splits so having the exact year would help alot. Anyone know how to decode this data plate? I looked online a bit and came up blank. Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1actionpaintball2014-02-17 11:09

    Anyone know how to decode this data plate?

  2. #2eric122014-02-17 18:01

    there should be a plate just like that i believe its under the front boom by the cab with more numbers on it. the machine looks like a 1995/1996 but the dealer would know best. try calling a different dealer to see if they will help you.

  3. #3LT-x72014-02-17 19:10

    Looks almost exactly like my hoe, I beleave mine is a 99. I cant help you on the ID plate.