Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 214S, 1996

rodneyp10 ยท 2020-09-11 17:12

Gentlemen; I do not have a serial number, although its a 1996. I was looking for a voltage drain on the batteries, removing a relay and a fuse one at a time. I never located the drain, when i was done, the tractor no longer has a transmission. Tried to verify all fuses were ok and relays in correct location, no luck. Does anybody have a schematic of the fuse and relays listing there intended circuit, so i can determine which one i missed? My suspicion is a fuse broke that powered a relay that needs to close to supply transmission pressure. It worked fine until I worked on it, embarrassing!

Replies1
  1. #1skata2020-09-12 01:59

    Used to happen with my old jcb telehandler. It was corrosion on the fuse block. Wiggle your fuses and relays. And your may want to try cleaning out the electric contacts.