Hey Guys, I am in need of some help. For the last couple of days I have been troubleshooting a JCB 260T. The problem is definitely electrical. The issue begins with the HVAC system is not working, along with wiper motor. Starting in the fuse/relay box, I have checked and verified function of all fuses and relays, but to the two relays that control the two different systems don’t have main power to the relays. What I mean by main power is the power that would the system. I have power to the coils to turn on and off the relays, but no main power to flow though the relay toward the system that is being used. The wiper motor and HVAC are in the same harness coming from the front part of the cab. If I bypass the relay the heater and wiper motors run. I am I need of a more in detail electrical schematic because JCB was stupid enough to wire the whole POS with yellow wiring. Also checked the function of each relay underneath the cab of the JCB. Any ideas and helpful hints would be much appreciated. Even a wiring diagram would help.
Hey @iScott12 I have the exact same issue with my 2011 260. Curious if you found the problem and what was it? Thanks
Hi Jim or Scott, ever find out the problem?
I have same problem. Any luck?
I’ve done a bit of diagnosing, haven’t finished, but it seems to be a poor ground for the relays behind the the seat on the right
I was thinking maybe the bottom two relays we’re getting some moisture somewherebut I know my relays are good now and it doesn’t seem to be any corrosion around them, so I’m thinking it’s something other than corrosion. If you find ground issues I’m curious where the ground is located. Thanks
Think I found the problem if anyone is still interested, there’s a common ground under the right arm rest on the ground, my wire is broken.
Still interested and now excited to try it.Thanks for posting
So did this ground wire repair fix it for you?