Hello, I'm new to all this machinery thing. I'm helping my dad repair his 3cx but I have troubles finding spare parts beacuse of all this weird numbers I cant decode. I tried all kind of vin decode website but none gave good results. Its 1999 jcb 3cx with number: SLP3CXTSTE0446622 What Im looking for is 3 spool loader valve and forward/reverse lever. I dont wana buy wrong thing from newer modela. I would be very grateful if anyone has manual for this particular jcb beacuse if Im correct all parts numbers should be there? Sorry for my bad english
Welcome to HEF, Roketta, You need to create an account on the JCB website to get access to the parts manual. Here ----> https://parts.jcb.com/register Go to this website for the service and operator's manuals. ----> https://www.pdfmanual4trucks.com/jcb/ No need to apologize for bad English. It is very good actually !
Thanks for info. I'm not sure my account at JCB website will be approved since dad retired already and don't have company anymore. Another thing if you maybe know. We are looking for spool valve with number i was able to get off the part with 25/615400. I wonder does it have to be exactly same number of new part because I cant find any used one, or it could be under different serial and still work with this backhoe loader? From pictures they all look same to me.
I don't know anything about JCB's. Be patient jcb jeff will be reading this (hopefully) and help you.