Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jcb 3cxt brake lamps dont work

Nikos_23 ยท 2013-08-14 18:08

Hello guys, I have a jcb 3cxt 1996model with 5189hours and suddenly dont work the brake stop lamps,i check the lamps,cables,fuse but its ok,has another sensor or something else that must check???

Replies7
  1. #1Nikos_232013-08-15 20:34

    Pls help me if someone know!!!

  2. #2mitch5042013-08-15 20:35

    You checked the switch too, right?

  3. #3Nikos_232013-08-15 21:19

    switch??where is it???

  4. #4mitch5042013-08-15 21:29

    I am not familiar with that exact model, but there is always a switch that turns them on when you press the brake pedal. It is usually near the pedals or their linkage, but it can be pressure operated, too.

  5. #5Nikos_232013-08-15 21:34

    I dont know where is it,i know that has some switch but i cant find it..

  6. #6mitch5042013-08-15 21:42

    It can be a pressure switch operated by the hydraulic system too, I hope somebody that knows 3cxt machines better will see this activity and chime in. I would look all over near the pedals and linkage, and around the master cylinders, too. Have you tried calling the dealer service dept. and asking them? Maybe you should trade it for a Case with brake light problems, then I could tell you just where to look.

  7. #7Nikos_232013-08-15 21:49

    Thanks for your time my friend,i will take a look near the pedals and i hope to find it or someone help me here...thanks again!!!