Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB-4CX Artic

kent1307 ยท 2013-08-25 06:20

Please! I am looking for any information on this model JCB

Replies9
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-08-25 07:27

    http://www.jcbinnovations.com/resources/BHLProductBrochure.pdf I think this will assist you

  2. #2kent13072013-08-25 08:32

    Unfortunately, this model did not ...

  3. #3robin yates uk2013-08-25 08:43

    the 4CX Artic is on the pdf file!

  4. #4Curbster2013-08-25 11:52

    Okay, I really like the way those forks sit on the bucket out of the way, for the most part. How good are they, and do they stay in place when you are using the dig bucket to load, etc. ? Don't believe I have ever seen a similar set up around here.

  5. #5robin yates uk2013-08-25 12:07

    the forks are held securely in place by way of steel bars with clips.But to be honest using forks is very difficult because the bucket hides them from view.Some JCBs are fitted with a quick hitch bucket and a separate set of forks making life a lot easier.I hated using forks on my machines however

  6. #6d4c24a2013-08-25 15:43

    forks as said forks are held in place ,although they rattle like mad when using the front bucket , i solved this with two small squares of old conveyor belt between the fork and bucket where it meets on the top of the bucket ,the good thing with the forks on the bucket is the width they extend to , ideal for 6metre lengths of pipe etc the forks that are stowed in the centre as on the newer ones are better ,especially at night when the headlights cast great big shadows of them ,as they did when stowed near the outside

  7. #7Jock2013-08-25 18:53

    Rollover forks are very common over here. Nearly all the backhoes we sold were fitted up with a kit. We have even adapted them to suit CAT The trick is to roll the front bucket all the way over and open up the 4-1. The forks are supported by the front edge and you can see what your doing

  8. #8Curbster2013-08-25 22:28

    Great pictures. Worth a thousand dinner forks! I've got the quick change front bucket on my 426 but have yet to be in the right place with the right amount of cash to grab a set of forks that would fit. Not that I get much use for them but it would be a nice option to have!

  9. #9kent13072014-04-22 08:47

    New fotos JCB-4CX ARTIC