Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Vickers hydraulic pump identification on JD210/310.

dirty_d ยท 2013-08-25 13:44

It looks like the shaft seal on my Vickers pump is shot. It's leaking. I was poking around yesterday and was looking for a Vickers model number for the pump, but couldn't find one. Does anyone know off hand what it is? I'm going to pull it and rebuild (or buy). It's getting a bit weak, but the leak is what going to force me to pull it. I hope I can just buy a rebuild kit and pull it, service it and reinstall. I would rather not deal with Deere for a Vickers unit. And yes, I know I can get the numbers off it (if there are any) when I pull it, but I need this thing in service for a few more weeks. I just got it back up.

Replies1
  1. #1maytag2013-08-25 14:47

    Motion Industry and Applied Technologies both are large Eaton Vickers distributors, some of their service people should be able to help you out. Tom