Ok guys. I have 2001 JCB 8052 Midi Excavator. Thing has performed very well. I am the second owner. Question 1) I am leaking hydraulic fluid at the pump. Looks like the pressure side that runs to the spooler valves. Has four bolts that hold this piece to the actual pump. Are there just "O" rings in here or is it a little more complex? Just a small steady flow of fluid. Question 2) I had the bucket cylinder rebuilt. After removing the cylinder I found shims and seals on the pins (looks to hold grease in) Any one have a number for these seals? They were damaged too bad and I can't read the numbers. Question 3) When I press the "high speed travel" button nothing happens. All the fuses are good. Where should I check to further diagnose this problem?
Sherman The pump has various o rings do you mean you have a leak from number 3 or 5 these are just o rings so an easy fix The item marked no 11 is the grease seals which i think you are describing part number 813/00425 Seal pivot pin grease but will need to verify with serial number when ordering as you have not given one. The fast track if you find the servo maintenance block it looks like the picture its either in the back bolted to chassis or its under the floor plates in the cab depends on age , there is a solenoid for 2 speed track and the other is servo isolation try there first if you take apart make sure you turn ignition on engine not running but the lights lite up on dash and put you arm rest down and wiggle the levers to vent servo/accumulator pressure or you will be getting wet.
Hey thanks. This information was great. The pump seal I believe is the number 16 as it is leaking at the flange. The ram grease seal is the number 11. I will check the servo out for the high speed travel. Do you sell these parts? If so give me a contact number and I'll reach out to you.
Second thought now that I see you are in the UK, email me at [email protected] and i can get the serial numbers for you.