Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 8025 No Joystick Functions

vickauto ยท 2014-01-09 19:38

Hi, Everyone I have a JCB 8025 the hydraulic system will not work. The drive and blade will work. Can any one help?

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2014-01-09 22:36

    You have a problem with the pilot system. Make sure the safety arm switch is working, you may need to bypass it for testing. If the switch is bypassed look at the solenoid that the switch is hooked to

  2. #2vickauto2014-01-10 09:03

    Thank's Mike, I have no power on the instrument panel as well. I must say the battery lead was slack.

  3. #3vickauto2014-01-10 22:33

    The switch was bypassed, no luck?? I think the switch is hooked to a relay??

  4. #4mikebramel2014-01-11 13:26

    If you dont have any power to the cluster I would be checking your fuses as your probably don't have any power to that circuit either

  5. #5vickauto2014-01-12 19:42

    Ok the problem was a bad relay that will blow the fuse . But the machine will start, as the previous owner ran a direct wire from the switch to the stater and injector pump. With on power to the cluster no joystick function. Thank's Mike.