Hi guys, I recently picked up a 99 JCB 214 backhoe. It wasn't really my first choice in machine but the deal was to good to pass up. The hoe only came with one 24" bucket and no quick coupler. I would like to get a coupler of some type and a few more buckets. I was thinking a 12" 18" 24" and maybe a 36" what do you guys think? So where is a good place to get this stuff? What do they run new? Thanks
i would definetly buy used, but i;m not really sure where to look
how about the dealer? they usually have a bunch of buckets around.
Thanks guys, I'll give the dealer a call. Anyone else?
I have even bought buckets I liked and then moved the ears and bushed the pin holes to fit my backhoe. Hud
I have since found the rental yards are a great place to buy used buckets. I picked mine up from hertz, but most of the yards I called were willing to let some buckets go.
thats a great tip! cheers LT-x7. just bought a backhoe and was wondering the same thing. cheers