Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jcb js160 excavator

Silvax ยท 2021-06-01 13:57

I have a js 160 excavator. starts and runs. I have no hydraulics. I have 2 error codes. 135 2 stage = the 2nd stage relief solenoid is open circuited. and 139 cushion = the hard/soft cushion solenoid is open circuited. I ohm tested the solenoids and wires and the test good. I had service master4 pluged into the machine and it showed open circuits at the same 2 solenoids. Does anyone have any thoughts on what the problem could be? Thanks Silvax

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2021-06-02 03:49

    Good day The most probable is the control lock out see attched. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2funwithfuel2021-06-02 06:28

    Without having a schematic specific to your machine, i offer a guess. A fault in the wiring, particularly a common to both solenoids, such as a ground . If you've access to the schematics, look for what's common between the two as a starting point. Good luck

  3. #3Silvax2021-06-02 06:55

    Thank-you very much for your reply to my problem I will be sure to check both helpful suggestions and post my results. Thanks Silvax

  4. #4simon griffiths2021-10-28 07:05

    if this is not resolved can i ask age of js please

  5. #5Silvax2025-09-22 16:22

    2007