Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jcb robot 190 question??

barnebw ยท 2013-07-23 09:43

I now have a tracked skid steer. However, it makes a horrible noise from the front of left track when tracking forward or backwards. Seems that it may be the left front sprocket. However, I can't find any grease fittings or openings to apply lubricant. It doesn't seem like a sealed assembly. Does anyone know where to apply grease or lubricant? What am I looking for?? Trying to get a manual for it. Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-07-23 10:10

    have you tried contacting your nearest JCB skidsteer dealer and asking there ?

  2. #2barnebw2013-07-23 10:14

    Nearest is hours away...I honestly figured I would have better luck with the people who actually use them. But I can try.

  3. #3KSSS2013-07-23 19:54

    JCBiron who posts on here from time to time seems pretty knowledgeable. I think he is at the St Louis JCB dealer.