Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb t1110 issues

2low4nh ยท 2020-12-06 20:09

Lost the forward drive in my jcb today. I was pushing snow hot some soft ground. Made the machine stall when I started it back up it wouldn't drive forward. I have reverse and can turn left and right fine. The joystick does nothing when I press forward. It has hydraulic pilot controls. I checked fuses and relays all are good. Anyone know where I can start looking? I just bought the machine used a couple weeks ago and haven't even made any money with it yet....

Replies3
  1. #1skata2020-12-06 21:50

    I can't remember. Does this machine have cables from control handle to valves. Do you have a manual? You can buy one off ebay and seller will send you a download link. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jcb-1110t-...-/363066871658?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

  2. #22low4nh2020-12-07 09:02

    No cables it has hydraulic lines. I do not have a manual

  3. #3Circle H2021-05-23 10:37

    What did you find with this problem? I just had the same thing happen. Goes backwards just fine. Doesn't want to go forward.