Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB Wiring

travismcgee ยท 2009-05-29 13:26

Just wondering if anyone has found any wiring diagrams for JCB's online. thanks

Replies9
  1. #1stock2009-05-29 16:21

    What model are you looking for ?

  2. #2RandyS2009-05-29 23:44

    I have access to a few, just let us know what you're looking for

  3. #3Tinkerer2009-05-30 08:25

    If you do a Google Search for [JCB 1400B Service Manual] you will find an online library that has the service manual available for free. It is a large file and takes several minutes to download.

  4. #4travismcgee2009-05-31 08:36

    Thanks I did find one. I had written off that site as a scam but it came though when I waited. I'm not sure how the serial numbers work. This manual states it is good for machines from M/C No. 337 001 My machine has the following numbers on the right side of the frame: 4719071 and 14BN2045/3469617/LD/000529/M I think it is a 1985? 1400B. The biggest difference I see in the manual is the integrated shuttle and gear box, whereas mine has a velvet drive shuttle and a seperate JCB gearbox. Also, one master cylinder reservoir vs two (on mine). The electrical diagrams as they are, definitely help. Thanks

  5. #5lee2009-06-28 15:31

    if you need to know anything about jcb machines contact digger doctors uk you should find them on google they helped me out

  6. #6velofleche2009-06-29 09:59

    I'm searching for a manual for a 1400B-4 tractor for a friend. Does anyone know if this download would apply to his machine, i believe it's a 4wd? Also appreciate any leads for used parts for this machine. Mainly wiring loom for the dash at present. thanks, fleche

  7. #7tpoag2009-08-04 21:55

    Anyone know where I can find a parts book for a JCB 1400B? Terry

  8. #8MB@mp2182009-08-05 14:02

    You can often find JCB Manuals on ebay or contact JCB service support at their plant in GA. The phone number there is 912-447-2000.

  9. #9tpoag2009-08-06 18:45

    Thanks....I have missed a few on Ebay. One of the dealers wants $62 for a parts book.