Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jcb214

dmartin985 ยท 2013-12-06 20:33

transmission not working . heat exchanger leaked coolant into transmission .replaced heat exchanger & drain fluid .refilled with sae 30 .disconnected transmission lines going to heat exchanger & it is not pumping out very strong

Replies3
  1. #1dmartin9852013-12-07 14:57

    jvc 214 anybody know anything about jvc 214 backhoe transmissions. heat exchanger leaked coolant into trans. replaced heat exchanger & fluids . still cant get it to move .help

  2. #2bill onthehill2013-12-07 18:25

    I would think a flush and change of all filters would be the first place to start. Trannies don't like the milky sludge that is probably everywhere inside it. Hope you have it somewhere warm with the temps hitting right now.

  3. #3dmartin9852013-12-08 19:07

    thanks bill on the hill I WILL try that and it has been in the 30s .maybe it is to cold plus I use 30 weight .I found a spec sheet that said to use 10 weight