Hello! I have a JD 110 TLB (2008) with 2200 hrs. Nice clean machine. It has a hydro trans (which I"ve never had before) and would love some feedback on what is typical with these things. In my case, I have to have the RPM up to 1600 for it to move. Everything runs fine at 2K. I am concerned that it might be a sticky parking brake or the wet brakes sticking a bit. Parking brake light works as it should. I've JB'd all of the linkages and ran it on the dirt road at 20mph and kicked it out of gear; I coast for about 100' or so. Smooth, no issues. SO, my question for all of y'all that know things, is this typical of hydro trans to stop on a dime when you take your foot off the go pedals? Brakes all seems to work just fine; just thinking that 2K rpm is pretty high (and loud). My 410D would do everything I needed at 1200 rpm. I have been told that these Yanmar engines like to run high RPMs and are designed for it. Any feedback on any of this (or something else) would be greatly appreciated. I'm an older guy and don't want to create anything that will require major fixes and am hoping this is my last tractor this century... Please advise..Thx.
I don't have any experience with the JD 110 TLB. I have seen them and they look like a really cool, smaller backhoe with the benefit of being able to drop the hoe and have a PTO and 3 point. The only help I could possibly add is that I have a small John Deere 755 compact tractor with a hydro transmission and a Yanmar engine. I very rarely use the brakes because when I take my foot of the fwd or rev pedal, it pretty much just stops. It will creep in either direction at idle rpms though, that doesn't sound right that yours won't move at all in idle.
i have a 4250 tractor/same basic tractor as yours/ with hydro trans and do not have this issue you got a transmission or programing problem--the stupid pedals have very close adjustments to meet computer input mine will stop tractor with feet off pedals transmission will engage at idle
I suggest performing a transmission calibration first. Do you have the procedure?