Bought a jd 310 se and noticed hydraulics were a little weak as well the 2 stage didn't seem to work when seat is facing the hoe anyway the other day was digging in some loose ground and suddenly the sound changed and kinda sounded like low hydraulic fluid at the same time hydraulics quit on whole machine no forward or reverse, steering, loader or hoe any ideas would be helpfull know how to turn a wrench but newer to hydraulics
On the 310SE’s , the main hydraulic pump is mounted to the transmission charge pump. Since you lost all hydraulics AND Forward / Reverse , I would say the charge pump drive shaft is sheared. I also suspect your main hydraulic pump is seized which in turn twisted off the charge pump driveshaft. I seem to remember that charge pump drive shaft can be changed with a bit of finesse after removing the charge pump. Is your transmission Power shift or Synchro Shuttle ?
Synchro I believe
Posting the tractor serial number would help.
I will look tomorrow for it thank you
I forgot my manners. Welcome to HEF, SamcroWayne !
Welcome to HEF SamcroWayne !
https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/73186/referrer/navigation/pgId/561200 . The shaft that is likely twisted off is key # 11 . Take the main hydraulic pump off and see what’s what with it. Have someone roll the engine for a second and look if that transmission shaft is turning .
Thank you will get numbers tomorrow too dark when I got home
T Thank you
Wi Will look at these possibilities tomorrow hopefully thank you so much
So update had a look yesterday and it turns out the transmission was falling off the motor and had pulled the converter out of the pump after some gentle realignment got some bolts back in and everything works however the 2 stage doesn't seem to work but some wiring hanging underneath so will address that and I will keep ya posted thanks for all the info thus far
The old trans engine separation trick Nice job getting that back together !
Thank you to all now for one more question anybody have wiring schematics trying to determine why the 2 stage isn't working when seat is turned around thanks again
Throw 12 volts and ground to the solenoid at the hydraulic pump and see what happens backhoe performance wise.