Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 310c Hyd oil

davidd ยท 2009-05-19 19:49

Greetings All, What type of hyd oil should I use? Just the "standard" not the high price synthetics. I got several answers at several part houses today. Thanks,

Replies4
  1. #1willie592009-05-19 20:40

    I would just use a good quality AW32 hyd oil in the hyd tank.

  2. #2po45992009-06-19 20:29

    I believe that the AW32 is a bit light weight for a 310c. I use something called Uni-Trac (red colored) made by a supplier here in CA. It seems more like 48 weight. Call your large scale diesel fuel supplier in town, and ask what they carry. Usually they will have a good option for a JD machine.

  3. #3Kgmz2009-06-21 10:47

    We own a 310D, and we use AW46 in it and everything else we own. If you are buying in 5 gallon buckets, see if there is a Costco near you. They have the cheapest price around here for AW46 and is the only weight they carry.

  4. #4ak_snowbear2009-06-22 00:05

    I have a 510 and run Chevron "tractor hydraulic fluid". Never have looked at the spec. Now I'm curious and have to go look.