Hey guys, my new (used) LB115 has a hard pipe running up the 1st half of the dipperstick. The previous owner also included a footpedal switch in the cab. It is electric footswitch with a plug that plugs into the bottom/side of the wobblestick tower. He also included a large 3' hose with fittings on both ends. Don't know what it is for, but thought it might be the flexible piece that allows flexibility on the dipperstick. How much of the aux hydraulics do I already have in place?
I believe you have what one would get from the dealer new. now if you want to use them, you need to plumb it the rest of the way and hook up a hydrolic attachment.
Yep, that's right, but what I'm asking is the line going up the first 1/2 of the dipperstick actually "pressurised" and ready to go? IOW, if I hook up the electric foot switch and push it down, would the steel line get oil pressure? Or must something else be hooked up underneath in the backhoe valve? My feeling is it's already done. I just need to plumb the outer half of the dipperstick I think the most likely future attachment is a hammer.
You are going to have to follow the lines back and see where they go. If they go to a valve then you are almost ready to go. There are to many variables to say you are ok to just finish the plumbing down the stick. I would take the serial number to your local dealer and they should be able to pull the build sheet up on your machine and tell you how it was equiped when it was delivered to the dealer.
I would do as DRESSTA1 said and find out where those tubes go to under the machine. If it's a single direction flow one should go to the aux valve under the machine the other will go direct to a tank line/port. A dual direction aux set up will possibly have 2 switches in the dash and have both tubes plumbed into the aux valve. If you are using a hammer depending on the model you will want to make sure you know which way the lines are plumbed. Some hammers cannot take flow through them in the opposite direction you will end up blowing the LP accumulator in it.