I have changed the ignition switch and the accessory relay but the problem is back again. Made a short video of it . I have add a separate ground to the relay casing , I am at a loss on why it will not close contactor.
That relay is suspect. Take it out and bench test it, regardless of its age.
Use a digital voltmeter to test the ground of the ACC relay, not a test light. Put the black lead of the meter to battery ground and the red lead of the meter on the ground post of the relay (with key switch on). If the relay is internally grounded without a ground post then touch the red lead to the metal base of the relay. If you measure voltage (more than 0.5 V), you have a ground problem.
I checked the relay ground as you mentioned , i was not reading much on meter so i loaded that relay ground using a 1157 brake bulb , the most i read was .05 of a volt. using a fluke 88 meter by the way. tomorrow going to pull out that relay and check continuity through the control side.
Attachment might help.
Another schematic.
Does the relay click? If so, then place your meter across the two large posts of the Acc relay with the key on what is the voltage drop across those terminals? The voltage drop I had you do on the ground indicates a good ground. But just in case, the machine frame ground is at the right side of the flywheel housing and there should be a strap connecting it to the frame (that might be at the starter). There is also a cab ground. My memory escapes me at the moment as to it's location. It is either under the floor plate or possibly under the cab on the right side behind the rear tire. I know newer machines have a ground to the floor under the loader lever cover. The Acc relay would be grounded at the flywheel housing according to the schematic I gave a couple of posts ago.
thanks for the diagrams !!! Will get on that asap
Here is the Indicator Schematic.
run a jumper from the negative bat terminal to the relay see if relay works I have had to run ground wires to stuff on JD backhoes before never could find here I wsa losing ground. Must be a JD thing
Update : So far new relay has fixed the issue!